Stephanie O'Donnell is:
- an artist specializing in cartoons, comic book art, and life drawing/portraits
- 29 y/o
- native New Yorker
- self taught
- member/supporter of Comic Artists Guild
You can see my most current work every Thursday in the spy action/adventure series "Perfect Agent", written by Greg Carter.
--> **BEHOLD, SAMPLES OF MY WEURKS** <--
As for my track record:
- Jesus Hates Zombies: Those Slack Jaw Blues (Alterna), artist
- Only In Whispers #1 (Free Lunch), artist
- Tales From The Plex (Futurius), artist
- Short Stack #3 (Angry Gnome), artist
- Small Town Type (Fat Cat Funnies), artist
- Tails Of Sparky #1 (Awakening), artist
- Origin Of Sparky (Awakening), artist
- The Original Nutty Funsters , writer and artist, webcomic 2004-2009
- The Magic of Wonder, writer and artist, webcomic 2008-2009
What I charge:
$15-20 a comic page. Color is more. Depends on what you want.
I won't run away with your wallet, but I won't settle for a button and a piece of lint either. Let's come to an agreement.
Portraits are about the same, little more for color, but mostly a case by case basis. Talk to me.
Accepting PayPal, Personal Check, Western Union or Moneygram. Half up front, or go the fuck home.
What you need to know before clicking "send":
- I'm not travelling anywhere to meet you. This is not a Hollywood screenplay pitch. Plus you are a stranger. Forget it.
- If your request entails "I can't pay, but..." , just don't bother.
- No haggling. Go to a market and do that.
- Don't promise to pay for a commission then flake out for whatever reason. No one likes a deadbeat. You will be found out. We let each other know who's a cheapskate.
- If we have differing opinions on how a piece should look, tell me so in a constructive manner.
Don't sass me, otherwise you can find some other sucker.
- Don't try and request something as a weird ruse to hit on me or something. This has happened before, and it's not cute.
If you want to be rich, you got to be a bitch. - A cool band, 1980s
If you haven't clicked off the page in disgust yet, congratulations.
e male - breakfastangst [at] gmail [dot] com -- Subject - "Hi, I'm not a big jerk and want to pay you for this art!"
twooter - @stefizdat